Date: 4/14/17 12:58 pm
From: Jim Pfeifer via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Pine Warblers Galore
I took a 45 min walk up into the Shenipsit State Forest on Sodom Road during lunch today, and had Pine Warblers all over the place. Every 100-200 feet or so, I would have one singing it's little heart out. I would conservatively say I saw and/or heard 25+ birds. Also a FOY Chipping Sparrow, several palm warblers and a ton of tree swallows over the pond.

James L. Pfeifer, LEP
Principal Consultant
Environmental Resources Management
99 East River Dr., 3rd Floor
East Hartford, Connecticut
06108

Tel: +860-466-8515 (direct line)
Tel: +860-466-8500 (switchboard)
Mobile: +860-930-7808

www.erm.com<http://www.erm.com/>
<jim.pfeifer...><mailto:<jim.pfeifer...>