Date: 4/14/17 11:34 am
From: Nick Kerlin <bluebird6771...>
Subject: Banding Day 6
What a difference a day makes! Although there seemed to be no perceptible difference between yesterday and today (weather, area, etc.) we handled nearly 3 times as many birds this morning. Twenty-two birds of nine different species with two new species for the season: Blue-headed Vireo and Field Sparrow.
Thanks as always to our volunteer helpers and to assists from the Penn State WFS 406 class.
Next banding is Tuesday, April 18. Note the earlier start time at 6:30 am (due to continuing earlier sunrise). The new time will continue for the remaining days of banding this spring.

New banded:
Blue-headed Vireo 1
Ruby-crowned Kinglet 3
Hermit Thrush 1