Date: 4/14/17 9:20 am
From: Marshall Faintich <marshall...>
Subject: [Va-bird] VA birding listserver on ABA listing central
I usually check the VA birding listserver on my Iphone, or on my desktop
computer, using the ABA listing central for Virginia, as I don't have to
enter my email address and password each time, and the format is a bit
easier to use. However, I have had several problems using the ABA site this
past week. For almost an entire day, all I got was a blank screen, and now,
some of the postings showing up in the VA listserver digest are not showing
up on the ABA site. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Marshall Faintich

Crozet, VA

<marshall...>

www.faintich.net <http://www.faintich.net/>

In real life, the shortest distance between two points is never a straight
line, so you might as well enjoy the journey !!