Date: 4/14/17 8:52 am
From: Roy Lowe <roy.loweiii...>
Subject: [obol] Re: gull yes
I looked for the gull several times yesterday without success however, there were multiple human -unleashed dog units present. Upon my first arrival the last of the gulls were being driven from the beach by dogs far to the south. On my second visit there were no gulls present just a few shorebirds that were also driven from the area by dogs. Those chasing the gull might want to avoid peak dog times in the afternoon.

Roy

Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse brevity, "Otto" correct and spelling.