Date: 4/14/17 8:28 am
From: Elias B. <ebbornhofft...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Re: Prothonotary Warbler ~ Cape Elizabeth

Hi, Regarding the Prothonotary Warbler. I was able to take excellent
pictures of the bird and I am happy to share with anyone who is interested.
Also, I should have been more specific about the number 22. What I meant by
that was that the bird was the 22nd warbler species that we have had on our
property in Cape Eliz. (18 months total since we first moved there).

Good birding,

Elias