Date: 4/14/17 6:37 am
From: Matt Wetrich <go_tweeting...>
Subject: [ia-bird] White-faced Ibis, Dunbar

Birders,

Before the sun sat last night, I made a quick stop by the outstanding shorebird habitat along the county line and 270th at Dunbar Slough in Greene County.

Along with a similar lineup to what the Allens reported, I saw one Eric Ollie (who probably has a more thorough report) and had three White-faced Ibis fly in.

Fun time of year when the birds are changing by the hour, at times!

Bird on!

Matt

Matt Wetrich
Jefferson, Greene Co.