Date: 4/14/17 6:33 am
From: Cheri Phillips <richph51...>
Subject: [cobirds] Gunnison Sage Grouse...?
Hi All,

Rich and I are planning an over night trip to see the Gunnison Sage Grouse.
I have plans for additional stops on the way there but would like
suggestions of place to bird on the way home. We are planning to take Hwy
285 home. This is an area I have not birded before and know little about.
I'm especially interested in seeing Pinyon Jays but any places that have a
good variety of birds would be great. Thank you so much for any suggestions
you may have.

Cheri Phillips
Centennial, CO