Date: 4/14/17 5:30 am
From: s byrd <mybyrdz5...>
Subject: [MDBirding] 27 Heron Nests Nursery Rd. !
Counted 27 Great Blue Heron nest last weekend at the Nursery road heronry found by my late friend Sykes a couple years ago . There may have been a dozen when he was checking them but I counted 27 from my car while sitting in a Hollins Ferry road parking lot . They will likely be unseeable from the car as soon as the trees fill in . Walking to them will take more stamina as they are surrounded by marsh . Located behind G and M restaurant in Linthicum in South West Baltimore . Was only able to see about a dozen herons from this view . Also can see the New Eagles nest from same vantage as it sits just a little bit away from the heronry .

Saundra Byrd
southwest Baltimore
Happy Easter weekend !