Date: 4/13/17 10:04 pm
From: Dick FILBY <dickfilby...>
Subject: [cobirds] 74+ Barrow's Goldeneyes Spring Park Resr, El Jebel, Eagle County
Hi Folks

A quick visit this evening to Spring Park reservoir did not produce any shorebirds, gulls, or exceptional sightings
However, it was gratifying to see at least 74 Barrow’s Goldeneyes, I was unable to count the whole reservoir, and it is likely that I missed several or many individuals

The count reaffirms the importance of this reservoir as a Spring staging area for this species.

Best wishes

Dick Filby
Carbondale, Garfield County