Date: 4/13/17 2:45 pm
From: Marion Warren <mwarrion...> [cobirders] <cobirders-noreply...>
Subject: [cobirders] Barr Lake State Park and Westerly Park
Hello,
John and I went to Barr Lake State Park Thursday morning.  We didn't find the Long-eared Owls but did find a Barn Owl, Swainson's Hawk, Spotted Towhees and Spotted Sandpipers.  Three Burrowing Owls were at the W. Cargo Road and Third Creek prairie dog town.

Yesterday, we past by Westerly Creek Park after shopping at North Field.  The Harris's Sparrow was with half a dozen White crowned Sparrows under the flowering Bush south of the retention pond east of 23rd Beeler.  A Say's Phoebe called east of 26th Beeler.
John and Marion WarrenLittleton

Join us on Facebook!