Date: 4/13/17 1:22 pm
From: W. Robert Shade III <wrshade3...>
Subject: [cobirds] Attempted Break-in by Spotted Towhee (Jefferson)
Within the last week the female of the resident Spotted Towhee in my back
yard has been trying to get into my house. Twice she was fluttering against
the glass next to my walk out French door opposite the small jungle of
flowers there for the winter. Maybe she likes flowers? Saw her image in the
windows? Isn't that what males do?

This morning she was fluttering against the front door and the window
beside it. Even saw her on the brass (lever type) door handle but she
wasn't strong enough to open it. No wonder gun sales are up!

Bob Shade
Lakewood