Date: 4/13/17 1:18 pm
From: 'Barbara Herrgesell' via Maine birds <maine-birds...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Purple Finch - Sanford
This morning a female (or imm male) Purple Finch came to my feeder. First one I've seen. Wide white eyebrow on a brown striped body. Later a male Purple Finch showed up: raspberry color, including stripes on the side, no brown on the breast, all red cap (no brown). Perhaps a pair; it was a hour or so between sightings. Have been out all day; don't know if they returned. I have only one feeder at this point.

Barbara
~~

Barbara Partridge Herrgesell
Sanford, ME