Date: 4/13/17 1:18 pm
From: Margaret Brittingham <mxb21...>
Subject: Arboretum bird walk
Seven birders went on the first Arboretum bird walk of the season. The day
started out overcast and cool but turned sunny and beautiful on our way
back. We had nice views of towhees (my first for the year), heard a
blue-headed vireo and added an American Kestrel to the list. 29 species in
all. Interesting to note that our list does not match the banding list at
all even though we were in the same area. Complete list below. The next
walk will be Thursday 20 April at 8:00 AM.

PSU Arboretum, Centre, Pennsylvania, US
Apr 13, 2017 8:00 AM - 9:35 AM

Protocol: Traveling
2.0 mile(s)
Comments: First Spring arboretum bird walk
29 species

Canada Goose 3
Red-tailed Hawk 2
Mourning Dove 12