Date: 4/13/17 1:14 pm
From: <badgerboy...>
Subject: Pictures of Eagle nestling Watauga County
Al Hooks and I went to document the Eagle nest at River Pointe in
Watauga County yesterday, and Al got a few pretty decent pictures of one
of the nestlings, which are in our Ebird checklist at
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__ebird.org_ebird_view_checklist_S35899724&d=DwICaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=4Et6bNM_8JfB6HMGwUSuaEZq_OcYHQvl9qn3cSO6Ieo&s=YyU9z2hOIW6ihyaUTZkU9gj_Zk-zt_9Z8K16zfQj_2U&e=

There were at least 2 nestlings present and possibly a third, though
this last one popped its head up while the others weren't visible and
could have been one of them which had scooted over a bit. I will be
sending these on to the CBC website.

Guy McGrane, Deep Gap, NC

Join us on Facebook!