Date: 4/13/17 12:33 pm
From: Paul Sullivan <paultsullivan...>
Subject: [obol] Nashville Warbler in McMinnville!
As I mentioned earlier, Nashville Warblers are hard to find in Yamhill
county. I missed it here the last two years.
I saw one in Jefferson county in 2015, and missed it in the whole state last
year.

So I was thrilled to find one at Rotary Park here in McMinnville this
morning. They are such pert little birds. They always bring a smile to my
face.

Paul Sullivan