Date: 4/13/17 9:57 am
From: Gerard Lillie <gerardlillie...>
Subject: [obol] Re: singing White-throated Sparrow in SR Portland
In the early 90's a White-throated Sparrow overwintered in my yard. Come spring, it began singing and collecting nesting material. I never saw it cavorting with another bird and curiously watched it exhibiting nesting behavior over a several day period. One day it was simply gone and I don't know what became of it.

Gerard Lillie
Portland, OR