Date: 4/13/17 6:27 am
From: Kristen Lindquist <kelindquist...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Bohemian Waxwings, Camden
Flock of 20+ Bohemian Waxwings were feeding in a crabapple outside the
Congo. Church in Camden this morning as I went in to my Rotary meeting.
Dragged a bunch of my fellow Rotarians out to see them, which really
clinched my role as the nutty bird person in the club.

Kristen

--
Kristen Lindquist

website: www.kristenlindquist.com
haiku blog: klindquist.blogspot.com

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
--Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama