Date: 4/13/17 3:54 am
From: Jim Sinclair <jim.sinclair...>
Subject: [texbirds] FOS Botteri's Sparrow at Norias
Had a wonderful day at Norias, including my FOS Botteri's Sparrow at
Norias. Having multiple excellent birders resulted in a total of 76
species for the day. Other highlights included Ferruginous Pygmy-owl,
Audubon's Oriole, Northern Beardless Tyrannulet, Barn Owl, and Tropical
Parula. Complete list at <http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S35915324>
--
Jim Sinclair (TX-ESA)
TOS Life Member

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of
thinking we were at when we created them." - Albert Einstein

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!