Date: 4/12/17 9:10 pm
From: Douglas Harr <dnharr...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Bird finds in Cerro Gordo Co.
On my way to Mason City this afternoon (to present an Iowa Audubon program)
I birded my way through marsh country. Managed to pick up 4 FOY species,
including *Wilson's Snipe* and *Greater Yellowlegs, *at the Union Hills
BCA/IBA--species I'm surprised I hadn't seen earlier yet this year. But
the day's best were FOY *Yellow-headed Blackbirds* also at Union Hills, and
a lone *Forster's Tern* perched on a piece of driftwood way out on the
middle of Clear Lake.

Doug Harr
Ogden