Date: 4/12/17 6:13 pm
From: dawn v <d_villa...>
Subject: [obol] Re: warblers
On Saturday our Lincoln City Audubon Birdwalk netted zero warblers along Millport Slough (Siletz Bay). Yesterday I went back to the same spot and found Townsend's, many Orange-crowned, Yellow-rumped, Black-throated Gray,  and even had a couple Wilson's Warblers.

dawn v

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​

On Apr 12, 2017, 4:03 PM, at 4:03 PM, <5hats...> wrote:

>The difference in timing of bird migration from one place to another,
>even on a localized scale, has been discussed before on OBOL. But given
>all the reports of warblers in various places I thought it would be
>interesting to report that I have yet to see a warbler of any kind at
>Thornton Creek in the interior Coast Range in Lincoln County. No
>orange-crowned, no yellow-rumped, nada.
>
>Darrel

Join us on Facebook!