Date: 4/12/17 4:19 pm
From: Gail Mackiernan <katahdinss...>
Subject: [MDBirding] "Madagascar" talk at Howard Co Bird Club Tomorrow
Hi all,

Wanted to let folks know that I will be giving a talk on "Madagascar, A World Apart" tomorrow, April 13, at the Howard County Bird Club meeting. This talk covers the 3-week trip we took in late 2015 to this amazing island. Often called the 8th Continent, 80% of the flora and fauna of Madagascar are found nowhere else in the world - including spectacular birds, charming lemurs and mind-blowing reptiles, amphibians and insects.

The meeting is held at the Robinson Nature Center in Columbia, and starts at 7 pm with a social half-hour, with the meeting at 7:30. Go to www.howardbirds.org for directions and details.

All are welcome!

Gail Mackiernan
Colesville, MD