Date: 4/12/17 2:51 pm
From: <cathie.murray...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] FOYs in Hallowell, inc brown thrasher
FOY
4/10: northern flickers mining the softened yard; Hermit thrush singing on
Outer Central St; Phoebe calling in backyard
4/11: brown thrasher skulking about @6:30 am midway up Central St; chipping
sparrow at the feeder; probable pine warblers in several stands of pines,
singing; white-throated sparrows all around edges in our yard and at UMA
4/12: yellow bellied sapsucker on spruce trunks in our yard

Not FOY, but fun:
4/11: one small patch of wood frogs calling at the Res; almost drowned out
by peepers
4/12 two pileated wp, meandering together through our "senior" trees