Date: 4/12/17 12:49 pm
From: Robert Snyder <rhs2...>
Subject: Re: Merlin - Julian Wetlands
Hello Joe,

Not that there can't be several Merlins in the BE Creek area, but that one looks like the bird I photographed at Bullit Run on March 25.

Bob

Robert Snyder
Research Technologist III
Penn State University
Dept of Plant Science
Rm 219 Tyson Bldg
University Park, PA 16802
Office: 814-863-6168
Cell: 814-753-2629-
Fax: 814-863-6139
<rhs2...>

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."
Teddy Roosevelt