Date: 4/12/17 12:29 pm
From: <jandcrutenbeck...>
Subject: [cobirds] Black phoebes, Boulder Co.
Today at approximately 12:45p, while looking for an Eastern phoebe, I found
two Black phoebes along St. Vrain Creek southwest of Hygiene. They were
along Crane Hollow Road at the bridge that crosses the creek between
Hygiene and St. Vrain Roads. I have not previously read reports of Black
phoebe at this location so thought I should report it.

I attempted to get a photo of one of the birds but a tree limb interfered
and the photo is not diagnostic. My cell phone is in for work and so I have
not done an eBird report. I will attempt to get out there later today or
tomorrow and hope the birds will still be around.

John Rutenbeck

Longmont, CO