Date: 4/12/17 10:12 am
Subject: [birders] spotting scope needed
Hello everyone, I help to survey birds as a volunteer with Ann Arbor NAP (Natural Area Preservation). I wonder whether you might have an old scope around that you would consider donating to NAP for their use. Especially with waterfowl and shorebirds, it would make species identifications and counting numbers of individuals possible whereas otherwise they would go undetermined.  Depending on the scope, I might also be able to provide photographic documentation. The contact e-mail address is <NAPbirds...>  or you can give Juliet a call at 734-794-6627. Thanks for your attention. Craig Perdue

Setting options from the command line is explained in the User Guide:

https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/user User Guide
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/faquser FAQ

To search the archive and view jpeg images:
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/arc/birders

birders is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network (GLIN):

http://www.glin.net

All views and opinions presented above are solely those
of the author or attributed source and do not necessarily
reflect those of GLIN or the Great Lakes Commission.