Date: 4/12/17 8:14 am
From: Ellen Cantor <ellencantor...>
Subject: [obol] Eugene Birders Night Monday, April 17 with Barry McKenzie's "On Location: Birds of Peru Photo Workshop"
The next Eugene Birders Night (SWOC) meeting will be held Monday, April
17th, 2017 at 7 pm at the McNail-Riley house, 601 W 13th Ave, Eugene. The
McNail-Riley House is the restored historic house at the NW corner of W.
13th Ave. and Jefferson St. The parking area, located immediately west of
the McNail-Riley House, can be accessed from Jefferson St. via the driveway
located immediately north of the M-R House. We are allowed to park only in
the 5 spaces closest to the M-R house. If these spaces are full, you can
take the west exit from the M-R parking lot on to 13 Ave, then go directly
across 13th to enter and park in the Fairgrounds parking lot.

After initial introductions, we’ll share recent sightings and discuss
birding connected topics. Then, from Machu Picchu to the steaming jungle.
Down the Manu Road and up the Rio Madre de Dios. Barry McKenzie will show
photos and share insights from his recent bird photography workshop in Peru.

No entrance fees! All are welcome!

Contact <ellencantor...> for further information

Join us on Facebook!