Date: 4/12/17 6:27 am
From: Kristen Lindquist <kelindquist...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Wood Ducks, Camden
A pair of Wood Ducks just flew into two different trees in our backyard on
the Megunticook River here in Camden. I know that Wood Ducks nest in trees,
but still get such a kick out of seeing a duck perched up on a branch!

They've been moving around from tree to tree as I've watched and seem to be
quite vocal with one another. Would be awesome if they chose a tree near
our yard to nest in. (If you want a good bird spectacle to start your day,
go to YouTube.com and look for videos of Wood Duck chicks leaving the nest.)

Kristen

--
Kristen Lindquist

website: www.kristenlindquist.com
haiku blog: klindquist.blogspot.com

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
--Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama