Date: 4/11/17 5:33 pm
From: Rafael Adams <soposup...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Sparrows @ Pleasanthill Preserve, Scarborough
I only just discovered this spot 4 days ago, and I've been there every day
since. A real gem of land in the Cape Elizabeth/Scarborough corridor.
This afternoon I had FoY Swamp Sparrow, as well as about 8 Field Sparrows
at the parking lot. The Fox Sparrows I had a couple days ago seem to have
moved on. There is beautiful, varied habitat on the property. My 1st visit
there in light rain, I had a Woodcock spiraling in for a landing in the
large field next to the parking lot.