Date: 4/11/17 3:49 pm
From: Brandon <flammowl17...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: White-eyed Vireo (Yuma Co.) 4/11
I had a feeling there may have been a White-eyed Vireo in CO, earlier
than April 11th, and I have found out April 8th is the earliest spring
arrival date for that species in Colorado.

Eastern Vireo and warbler season is on, hopefully there will lots of
them in Colorado this spring.

Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO