Date: 4/11/17 3:33 pm
From: Richard <birdertoo...> [cobirders] <cobirders-noreply...>
Subject: [cobirders] Birding Around Denver & Adams Counties
Hello cobirders;

Temperature reached 68 degrees. Winds were measured at 9-10 mph with gusts to 22 mph.

I went searching for the Northern Mockingbird at Westerly Creek Park this morning. It was not found; however, the Harris's Sparrow was again around the retention area east of 23rd and Beeler.

A drive through the Rocky Mountain Arsenal (Adams) found the Eastern Phoebe and two Burrowing Owls (Wildlife Drive).

I again missed the Barn Owl(s) reported along the First Creek Trail (Denver).

Continued Good Birding!

Directions to birding spots and maps on CoBus website:
http://coloradobirdingsociety.net

Richard Stevens; Director, Colorado Birding Society
Denver, Colorado
Contact CoBus/Report Interesting Birds: 303-324-7994
Subscribe to "cobirders" by sending blank email to:
<cobirders-subscribe...>
Read "cobirders" at: