Date: 4/11/17 1:25 pm
From: LeRoy Tabb <leroytabb...>
Subject: Bucks County Birders Program for Tuesday April 25th, 2017
Bucks County Birders Program for Tuesday April 25th, 2017

MOVIE SCREENING: Wings of Thunder - a portrait of life -- narrated by Peter Coyote

Program Description:

Vibrant with color and motion, Wings of Thunder is a striking cinematic journey revealing the often unseen, intimate behaviors which take place during the course of one year at the largest inland delta on the continent: the Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge in northern Utah.

Witness the tango-like dance of the elegant Avocet, the unearthly courtship ritual of the Western Grebe, and Bald Eagles devouring prey in a deadly winter blizzard.

About the Speaker:

Wings of Thunder was filmed by award-winning producer and cinematographer Jeff Hogan and is narrated by Peter Coyote.

The meeting will begin at 7:30 PM at the Peace Valley Nature Center. Admission is free.

Directions:

Meeting location: Peace Valley Nature Center (enter back side door) 170 N. Chapman Rd. (enter from New Galena Road Side - Chapman Road bridge is blocked) Doylestown, PA.

Normal meeting length - 1 to 1 1/2 hours. For directions please go to: http://www.peacevalleynaturecenter.org/directions/

Directions - Peace Valley Nature Center<http://www.peacevalleynaturecenter.org/directions/>
www.peacevalleynaturecenter.org
Peace Valley Nature Center is located at 170 North Chapman Road, Doylestown, PA 18901. Our Latitude is: 40.33067. Our Longitude is: -75.14968. Use the pan and zoom ...

For further information please contact:

LeRoy Tabb

<tabbleroy...><mailto:<tabbleroy...>

Join us on Facebook!