Date: 4/11/17 10:57 am
From: newtja84 <newtja84...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Sandhill Crane AA Call Park Kossuth County.
Whilst doing a short hike looking for potential Mourning Cloaks and other
early butterflies at AA Call Park, I was shocked to hear and then see a
single Sandhill Crane flyover the area, it caught a thermal and then
continued northward I think. I had a Common Green Darner flying around and
some vocalizing Cooper's Hawks but nothing else of significant note.

Jacob Newton
Humboldt County