Date: 4/11/17 10:37 am
From: Brandon <flammowl17...>
Subject: [cobirds] White-eyed Vireo (Yuma Co.) 4/11
Brian Gibbons wanted me to report, that he saw a White-eyed Vireo this
morning at the Wray Fish Hatchery, in Yuma County on 11 April 2017.
This could be the earliest spring sighting of this species for
Colorado. I can't quite remember one this early in April, though I'm
sure someone will tell me, there has been an earlier one.

--
Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO