Date: 4/11/17 8:39 am
From: Robert Snyder <rhs2...>
Subject: Re: Bird call?
Well Cindy, it was probably a Northern Cardinal. One of the cardinal's calls sounds like a slow, lilting "birdie birdie birdie", and another sounds like "Good Cheer, Good Cheer", or "Right Here, birdie, birdie, birdie". At least that how it sounds to me.

Bob Snyder

Robert Snyder
Research Technologist III
Penn State University
Dept of Plant Science
Rm 219 Tyson Bldg
University Park, PA 16802
Office: 814-863-6168
Cell: 814-753-2629-
Fax: 814-863-6139
<rhs2...>

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."
Teddy Roosevelt