Date: 4/10/17 11:10 pm
From: SeEttaM . <seettam...>
Subject: [cobirds] Acorn Woodpecker at Pueblo Mountain Park in Beulah
I drove up to the Pueblo Mountain Park on Sunday where I found a single
male Acorn Woodpecker. It flew in to the larder tree right off the
headquarters parking area. As it landed about 50 feet right above me I got
several good pics that I have now uploaded to my Birds and Nature blog
<http://birdsandnature.blogspot.com/>. There are a couple of other larder
trees around the park that I have seen these woodpeckers but not Sunday.

Not a lot of other bird activity but the Pygmy Nuthatches were singing and
chasing around.

SeEtta Moss
Canon City
http://BirdsAndNature.blogspot.com