Date: 4/10/17 8:21 pm
From: john kendall <in-bird-l...>
Subject: [IN-BIRD-L] Kankakee River areas and Reynolds Creek
I covered several areas, from Bremen westward to Pierce Rd. , Kingsbury, Reynolds Creek and Kankakee FWA.  I wasn't able to add much in the way of new shorebirds.   Highlights were 7 American White Pelicans at Kingsbury, a total of nearly 300 Rusty Blackbirds, the Western Meadowlark at Reynolds Creek (along with Tundra Swans), and an American Pipit at Kankakee FWA-Kiwani Marsh.   Water levels looked good for shorebirds, including about 27 Yellowlegs at the flooded fields along 15th Rd./Gumwood NE of Argos. Details on ebird.
John KendallWarsaw

Join us on Facebook!