Date: 4/10/17 11:07 am
From: S. Davis <kd7gxf...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] East Point Sanctuary Biddeford Pool
Another fairly good day birding around Biddeford Pool! At East Point, there
were increasing numbers of *Eastern Phoebes* and *Tree Swallows*. On the
trail that goes through the thickets I was surprised to see 15-20 *Golden-crowned
Kinglets* and a single *Ruby-crowned Kinglet. *I was in search for a Palm
Warbler as there was a good radar plume last night, but I didn't find one.
On my way out through the golf course there were 4-5 *Savannah Sparrows *and
a large group of *Brown-headed Cowbirds*. I'm glad I decided to give the
Cowbirds a viewing because in the mix was a single (FOY for me) *Field
Sparrow. *

Seth