Date: 4/10/17 8:57 am
From: Lars Per Norgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Fwd: [birding] Please take action keep the Meadowlark as Oregon's official state bird
*

My representative, Debbie Boone, a one-time commercial fisherman, has already responded to my mail.
She will vote against the proposal. The fact that this made it out of committee is a sad commentary. That
the state senate approved it? Well i know this is more of a Boo subject, but the State Bird has been a
recurring thread on this list. If every reader mailed their rep I think the measure would be dead. Lars

Begin forwarded message: