Date: 4/10/17 8:40 am
From: <coloradobirder...> [cobirders] <cobirders-noreply...>
Subject: [cobirders] Black-throated Sparrow [La Junta]
Hi all

Got a bird report from one of our (U. S. Forest Service) botanists (who is an avid birder): "I don’t have a camera good enough for pics of birds that aren’t dots in the distance, but possibly of marginal interest this weekend was the two (maybe three) Black-throated Sparrows about 8 miles southeast of La Junta on the extreme northeast corner of the Comanche NG. These were the first I’ve seen that weren’t in the deep canyons of the Purgatoire River or near the Oklahoma border. Steve O. Forest Botanist"

Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://coloradobirder.club/ http://coloradobirder.club/

Join us on Facebook!