Date: 4/10/17 8:39 am
From: The \Nunn Guy\ <colorado.birder...>
Subject: [cobirds] Black-throated Sparrow [La Junta]
Hi all

Got a bird report from one of our (U. S. Forest Service) botanists (who is
an avid birder): "I don’t have a camera good enough for pics of birds that
aren’t dots in the distance, but possibly of marginal interest this weekend
was the* two (maybe three) Black-throated Sparrows* about 8 miles southeast
of La Junta on the extreme northeast corner of the Comanche NG. These were
the first I’ve seen that weren’t in the deep canyons of the Purgatoire
River or near the Oklahoma border. Steve O. Forest Botanist"

Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn

http://coloradobirder.club/