Date: 4/9/17 5:54 pm
From: mlk <00000073dc7a3e93-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Erie County birds of note
I will add that I saw 2 male and 1 female surf scoters at Thompson Bay off Beach 11 at around noon today . There may have been more scoters - large numbers of diverse waterfowl there - but I did not have time to investigate all the rafts up & down the beach.

Michelle Kienholz
Pittsburgh

Sent from Pluto

> On Apr 9, 2017, at 8:08 PM, Jerry McWilliams <0000001b5c226889-dmarc-request...> wrote:
>
> The following birds of note were reported from Erie County, Pa., this past week.
>
> Sandhill Crane 1; April 3; Presque Isle Hawk Watch
> 3; April 5; near McKean
> 5; April 9; Fairview Twp.
>
> Golden Eagle 1; April 3; Presque Isle Hawk Watch
>
> Northern Goshawk 1; April 9; Presque Isle Hawk Watch
>
> Thayer's Gull 1; April 5; Misery Bay, Presque Isle S.P.
>
> Iceland Gull 1; April 6; Lake View Landfill
>
> Lesser Black-backed Gull 4; April 6; Lake View Landfill
>

> Jerry McWilliams
> Erie, Erie County, Pa.
> <jerrymcw...>

Join us on Facebook!