Date: 4/9/17 11:28 am
From: Benjamin Schweinhart <bschweinhart...>
Subject: [cobirds] Greater Sage Grouse RFI
Hello,

I'm a birder and mammal-watcher currently living in Ohio, and I'm visiting Colorado this week for work. Next weekend, I will rent a car and drive around the northern part of the state looking for wildlife. I'd particularly like to see and photograph lekking Greater Sage Grouse. Are there any publicly accessible sites? The only site I could find detailed, recent directions for is apparently inaccessible as of this year (the Coalmont Lek).

Also, any tips on Sharp-tailed Grouse leks would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ben Schweinhart
www.tremarctos.com