Date: 4/8/17 10:17 pm
From: Hendrik Herlyn <hhactitis...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Recent Newport birds
Hi Frank,

We were in Newport today and didn't find any phalaropes in the jetty
puddles (or anywhere else). I'm afraid the storm-blown birds moved on. But
these were very early, and more Red-necked Phalaropes should be moving
through in a couple of weeks or so, including some of the Mid/Valley sites.

Good luck!

Hendrik

--
Hendrik G. Herlyn