Date: 4/8/17 5:35 pm
From: Kate StJohn <0000000f59b962a9-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Another raven, Dead Man's Hollow, Allegheny
This afternoon I went to Dead Man's Hollow near Boston, PA to see the wildflowers (quite a few! It was worth the trip).  While there I heard a Raven calling as it flew above me ... but I was too slow to see it.  Also Northern Rough-winged Swallows overhead, Eastern Phoebes by the creek, and I think I heard a Louisiana Waterthrush.

Checklist is here:  http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S35800300

Flowers blooming on the walk (Yough Trail ) from Boston to & including Dead Man's Hollow:   Carolina Spring Beauty, Bloodroot, Blue Cohosh, Dutchman's Breeches, Cutleaf Toothwirt, Blue Violets, Large-flowered Bellwort, Yellow Corydalis, VA Bluebells, Star Chickweed. Kate St. John, Pittsburgh
Visit my bird/nature blog at birdsOutsideMyWindow.org

Join us on Facebook!