Date: 4/8/17 4:17 pm
From: Ann Nesslage <anesslage...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] webber pond/ Bremen loons/eagles
mature and immature eagle back on the edge of the remaining ice tearing
apart what I'm pretty sure is one of the two loons I watched swimming
nearby today--I can't get close enough to be absolutely positive but I'm
afraid I'm right--doesn't look like a goose--if the loons are back
tomorrow, I'll be relieved and report back--

about 10 buffleheads in near shore today--chasing each other and dashing
about--
two song sparrows under the feeder--