Date: 4/8/17 11:30 am
From: David Suddjian <dsuddjian...>
Subject: [cobirds] Broad-tailed Hummer and Wilson's Snipe Ken Caryl Valley, JeffCo
My FOS *Broad-tailed Hummingbird* showed up in my Ken Caryl Valley yard
this morning. This is my 4th spring there, and my three prior arrivals were
April 12, April 8 and April 13, so not too different from those prior
years. A *Wilson's Snipe* was at Massey Draw below my home on 4/6, almost
two weeks ahead of my 1st detection there last year. I like to think it is
the same one that spent April - July near my home last year. So far I have
not heard any winnowing or other sounds from it.

David Suddjian
Ken Caryl Valley
Littleton, CO