Date: 4/8/17 4:43 am
From: AMF <znse37...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Re: FOY Kestrel Pair in Benton on the Sebasticook.
Spring is here. Ducks, geese, robins, and the bird songs of spring.

Yesterday a Kestrels pair was checking out last year's nest in the
corner of the barn soffit overhang. I need to clean my 15 Tree Swallow
nests this weekend. It takes about 1-2 weeks for them to get to Benton
after the Jeff's 1st reports in Gardiner. My calendar shows the FOY Tree
Swallows arrive at my farm from April 9 to April 12th. I have fun work
to do now that the snow is almost gone here. I am sure the Tree
Swallows will be here next week on the warm up.

Allan