Date: 4/7/17 3:36 pm
From: Terry Michaels <tmcolorado...> [cobirders] <cobirders-noreply...>
Subject: [cobirders] Denver and Adams County birding
Hello birders,

Birding today was better than yesterday. Yesterday I looked for the Vermilion flycatcher at Iliff and Rifle for two hours. Then I took an early dinner and sat at the Fox Sparrow spot at Cherry Creek State Park for two hours. Neither bird was seen.

Today I found the Harris's Sparrow with nine White crowned south of the Westerly Creek retention pond east of 23rd Street. The flock stayed mostly in the thick bushes at the end of chain link fence. Occasionally they fed on the ground east of the fence.

Burrowing Owls were found along the Rocky Mountain Arsenal wildlife drive. No Broad winged Hawks were seen.

Missed Barn Owls along the First Creek trail.

Enjoy our new website:
coloradobirdingsociety.net

Terry Michaels,
Colorado Birding Society
Denver, CO
Contact CoBus/Report Interesting Birds: 303-324-7994
Subscribe to "cobirders" by sending blank email to:
<cobirders-subscribe...>
Read "cobirders" at: