Date: 4/7/17 2:22 pm
From: Stefan Martin via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Stratford Point- Gannets! Yellow-headed Blackbird!
3:30p-Now
An incredible showing of Northern Gannets today with birds continuing to
stream through every minute. Our high count in a single glass was 65
individual birds, primarily adults although we did observe a couple 3rd
year birds. Over 100 individuals total throughout 20 minutes of
observations. The YHBL has been continuing to come to the water feature but
irregular throughout the day. We have a school group coming tomorrow and
the Audubon Greenwich birding field trip meeting here on Sunday so the gate
should be open both days around 9am.

Good luck if you decide to stop by!

Stefan Martin
--