Date: 4/7/17 1:41 pm
From: David Gillilan <david.gillilan09...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Convention
Hi Jeremy, Robyn, and all others wondering the same thing,

The email sent out by CFO is a mass mailing. We realize that some people
don't receive them, but we don't know who those people are, until they
contact us. Sometimes the person's membership has lapsed, sometimes the
member's email address on file with CFO is no longer in use, sometimes the
email has been diverted into the recipient's junk mail box, and sometimes
we never do find out what happened. Because CFO does not have any way to
know who did or did not receive the email, our convention page directs CFO
members who didn't receive the email to contact CFO using the "Convention
Question? Contact Us" button near the top lefthand side of our website's
Next Convention page (http://www.cobirds.org/CFO/Conventions/Next.aspx).
That is the easiest way for CFO to get you fixed up to register for the
convention and dorm rooms. So if anyone else out there is having the same
problem, please, do contact us.

There are still plenty of good trips and dorm rooms available, and we'd
like to see you all at the Steamboat convention!

David Gillilan
Vice President
CFO